Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Fall Decorations

I absolutely love decorating my place for fall. Even it's small, the little things that bring colors of fall makes the small apartment homey. I bring out my colorful futon cover that has warm colors and I make some handmade crafts to decorate with. On the banister that's over the staircase I have a cute arrangement where I have two glass jars; has potpourri and lined with fall leaves.

On of the end tables I bought huge leaves at a craft store and placed them along with a pumpkin and a votive holder.  

I made my kitchen counter centerpiece which is a big colorful platter that has leave pattern and I put potpourri and leaves lined around the jar. I place a tea-light on top of the potpourri and tied a raffia ribbon around the neck of the jar.




No comments:

Post a Comment