Friday, September 14, 2012

Dancing Ghosts

This craft had to be the cutest craft I did for Halloween last fall.  Just to think I had all the materials at home since I am into recycling I keep alot of things handy.  These cute ghost only took coffee filters and twist ties and black markers.  How hard could that be.

Dancing Ghosts


These cute ghosts were a spontaneous thought when I doing other crafts.  The idea that came to me and I just had to do these adorable ghosts. They are made from coffee filters and twist ties and black marker for the eyes. 

Coffee Filters (9 total: 3 for each ghost)
White twist ties 
Black marker

1. Take one of the filters and make  a ball for the head.  For the the body, use the other two filters.

2.  The bottom layer that is orange,  I colored with orange marker and dipped with water so that the water will seep through the filter.  Put it  on the side until it thoroughly dry.  The  plain filter was put over the orange filter.

3.  Taking a white twist tie, curl it one time around the neck of the ghosts and the ends wil be the arms of the ghosts.   With all the twist ties, join their arms as if they are dancing.  Dot  their eys with black marker.






No comments:

Post a Comment