Friday, September 21, 2012

ANIMATED SNOWY SCENE

This cute ornament was made out of a powder drink container believe or not. What I did was to and cut a oval in the front with a exacto knive, keeping about 1 1/2 inches from each end. I added little ornaments such as snowmen, santa, and teddy bear. Then I sprinkled faux snow and cut a little scened from a greeting card that I glued at the back.

 I hot glued the miniature ornaments to the bottom of the inside of the container and I had a little wreath that I hot glued to the back wall of the container. With craft glue on the top of container, I sprinkled faux snow all over and attached a battery operated tealight at the end where the plastic lid is. I pushed the tealight in from the outside and glued in so the on/off switch would work.




No comments:

Post a Comment