Friday, September 21, 2012

Beautiful Felt Poinsettas

These felt poinsettas I made I kept for myself for the time being till I decide what to do with them. I am debating on whether I went them to be ornaments, decorations on packages or part of centerpiece, I can't decide. I saw the template and I couldn't pass it up. I always have glitter glue (my favorite thing), thread and the white fluff to put inside.

On the white poinsetta, the petals on top are curled at the center and seed beads are gathered at the center. Then I went around with red glitter glue on the inside petals and made a dash pattern on the outside petals.
On the one of red Poinsetta's, I put silver glitter glue on the border on petals and sewed together seed beads in the center.  On the other red poinsetta I made a dash pattern with white puffy paint on the outside petals and sewed together white seed beads in the center.



No comments:

Post a Comment